Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Second Semester Update

Well, it's been a long time since I've posted anything so here's what's new. Started second semester studying Interactive Digital Media at Northwest Missouri State University. I'm trying to keep the photography business going in the middle of studying biology and history (bore me).

I'm working more with indoor shots now after recently adding a Nikon external flash to my camera gear! I'm excited to learn more about shooting indoors and am currently working on lining up some indoor shooting to add to my portfolio and experience. With the FREEZING weather outside, now is the time to get indoor portraits! I'm taking prices way down since this is still a learning stage for me, so jump on it to get some quality, inexpensive portraits. As always, I don't expect any pay for something that doesn't turn out how you want it! Enough advertising. Gotta throw that in there. ;)

I've also got a few wedding jobs lined up this summer! Two for videography and one photography. This, too, is something new for me, so I'm excited to learn more about that whole process. I'll post as soon as I have some examples to show!

Anyway, can't go out without at least posting a picture, so here is my recently edited Facebook layout. Figured I'd take advantage of the new layout!



No comments:

Post a Comment