Tuesday, July 5, 2011

College World Series

Holy cow. It's been over a month since I've thrown and thing up here. Needless to say, it has been an insane summer. Between working full time, taking an online class, filming two weddings, editing the video, and still trying to find some time for fun with friends... well... let's just say a few typos in this post are expected. Anyway. I finally have found some time to post up some of the latest creations.

Here are some from this year's College World Series at the new TD Ameritrade Park. I was lucky enough to go to 5 games (thanks to some generous friends) and finally took the camera to the championship series. Here's what I came up with!

Panoramics: 4 images stitched together.
I'll make big prints for a small fee!


The flyover


Necessary?

No comments:

Post a Comment